- $50.00 minimum to open
- $50.00 minimum to avoid service charge
- Quarterly statements
- Minimum balance of $50.00 must be maintained to obtain the disclosed APY
- Transfers from a Savings
account to another account or to third parties by
preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per month with
no transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties
- An excess withdrawal fee of $1.00 will be charged for each withdrawal
in excess of five during a month
- Rate Information - You interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate changes - We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate - At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency - Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Effect of closing an account - If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Minimum balance to open the account - You must deposit $2,500.00 to open this account.
- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees - A service charge fee of $10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $2,500.00 any day of the cycle.
- Minimum balance to obtain the annual yield disclosed - You must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Daily balance computation method - We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on noncash deposits - Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Transaction limitations - Transfers from a Limited account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per monthly statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft or similar order to third parties.
- Interest will be credited at the end of the club term and all 50 coupons must be
paid by the final date to receive interest payments
- Must have 25 or more coupons paid by final date to avoid a $5.00 handling charge
- No transactions from this account to another account
- Withdrawals during the club term are not permitted
- Amount required to open depends upon the type of club selected